|Real Name||Ayushmann Khurrana|
|Profession||Actor, Singer and Writer|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 176 cm
in meters- 1.76 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 9½”
|Weight||in Kilograms- 72 kg
in Pounds- 159 lbs
|Body Measurements||– Chest: 40 Inches
– Waist: 31 Inches
– Biceps: 13 Inches
|Date of Birth||14 September 1984|
|Age (as in 2017)||33 Years|
|Birth Place||Chandigarh, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Virgo|
|School||St. John’s High School, Chandigarh|
|College||DAV College, Chandigarh
School of Communication Studies, Panjab University, Chandigarh
|Educational Qualifications||Majored in English literature
Master’s degree in Mass Communication
|Debut||Film Debut: Vicky Donor (2012)
TV Debut: MTV Roadies Season 2 (2004)
|Family||Father– P. Khurrana (Astrologer)
Mother– Poonam Khurrana
Brother– Aparshakti Khurrana (Actor)
|Hobbies||Poetry and playing guitar|
|Favourite Food||Rajma-Chawla, Chicken Curry, Rasgullas, Imarti, Falooda-Kulfi, Halwa|
|Favourite Actor||Amitabh Bachchan and Ranveer Singh|
|Favourite Actress||Madhuri Dixit and Deepika Padukone|
|Favourite Film||Bollywood: Tezaab, Shakti and Deewar. Shakti, Agneepath, Hum|
|Favourite Directors||Dibakar Banerjee, Shoojit Sircar, Sharad Katari, Raju Hirani, Imtiaz Ali|
|Favourite Musician||Chris Martin (Coldplay)|
|Favourite Colour||White and Blue|
|Favourite Perfume||Bvlgari Aqua|
|Favourite Destination||New York|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Wife/Spouse||Tahira Khurrana (2011-present)|
|Marriage Date||November 2011|
|Children||Son– Virajveer (born in 2012)
Daughter– Varushka (born in 2014)
|Salary||2-3 crore/film (INR)|
|Net Worth||$6 million|
Facts About Ayushmann Khurrana
- Does Ayushmann Khurrana Smoke?: Not Known
- Does Ayushmann Khurrana Drink Alcohol?: Not Known
- After watching Madhuri Dixit in the film Tezaab in a movie theatre at the age of 4, he decided to become an actor.
- When he told his family & friends that he wanted to be an actor, they made fun of him. Not only that, he was initially rejected at some auditions with excuses such as his accent was too Punjabi and he had too thick eyebrows.
- Apart from acting, he was also passionate about singing and in 2002, participated in a reality show “Channel [V] Popstars”, and was the youngest contestants on the show (aged 17).
- In 2004, his life took a turn when he won the MTV Roadies (Season 2) at the age of 20.
- When he was in the final year of his Journalism exams, he gave his portfolio to someone for acting, but he asked him if he was interested in radio, after which he got a chance to work an RJ and later, as a VJ in MTV Channel.
- In 2007, he became the youngest recipient of Young Achievers Award, for hosting the show Big Chai – Maan Na Maan, Main Tera Ayushmann.
- He has worked in daily soaps like Kayamat and Ek Thi Rajkumari.
- From 2007 to 2012, he struggled a lot in Bollywood to get a role, and in 2012 he finally got his breakthrough with Vicky Donor, which was not only a surprise hit, but also won many National Awards.
- He also made his long awaiting singing debut with the song “Pani Da Rang” from the film Vicky Donor.
- You would be surprised to know that during his initial days in TV, he donated his sperms.
- He loves writing Hindi poems and is an active blogger.
- His father, P. Khurrana is a famous Astrologer & Numerologist.
- His wife Tahira is his childhood friend, before their marriage in 2011, they were in a relationship for past 11 years.
- In 2015, he released his autobiographical book called “Cracking the Code – My Journey To Bollywood”, reflecting his struggle and path to success.