Benny Dayal Height, Weight, Age, Wife, Biography
|Real Name||Benny Dayal|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 168 cm
in meters- 1.68 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 8”
|Weight||in Kilograms- 80 kg
in Pounds- 176 lbs
|Body Measurements||– Chest: 44 Inches
– Waist: 34 Inches
– Biceps: 12 Inches
|Date of Birth||13 May 1984|
|Age (as in 2018)||34 Years|
|Birth Place||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Taurus|
|Hometown||Kollam, Kerala, India|
|School||Abu Dhabi Indian School, Abu Dhabi|
|College||Madras Christian College, Chennai|
|Educational Qualifications||Bachelor of Commerce and Diploma in Journalism|
|Debut||Singing Debut: Balleilakka song from the film Sivaji (2007)|
|Family||Father– M.P Dayal
Mother– Syama Dayal
Brother– Dennis Dayal
|Favourite Food||Butter garlic prawns, red snapper fish|
|Favourite Actor||Amitabh Bachchan, Aamir Khan and Will Ferrell|
|Favourite Actress||Vidya Balan, Priyanka Chopra and Deepika Padukone|
|Favourite Musician||Kishore Kumar, Asha Bhonsle, RD Burman, Ilaiyaraaja, A.R.Rahman, Vishal Bhardwaj, Raveendran Master, Johnson Maste, Raul Midon and Shankar Mahadevan|
|Favourite Song||Dil Se Re from Dil Se, Nazar Laaye from Raanjhanaa, Masakali from Delhi 6|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Catherine Thangam (Model & Actress)|
|Wife||Catherine Thangam (Model & Actress)|
|Salary||6 lakhs/song (INR)|
Facts about Benny Dayal
- Does Benny Dayal smoke?: Not Known
- Does Benny Dayal drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Benny is a Malayali, but born and brought up in Abu Dhabi (UAE).
- He did his college in Chennai, where he participated in many inter-collegiate competitions.
- During his college, he participated in a talent hunt for a Tamil pop band, and luckily the group of 5 musicians including him got selected and created the band called S5.
- During his struggling days, a reputed music director angrily told him that “You will never be a playback singer”, after which he went into depression for sometime.
- After his band, he tried his luck in playback sing, but due to lack of opportunities, he signed up to work with a BPO (Call Center). But 3 days after the joining, he got a call from A.R. Rahman‘s office to record some chorus portions of a song.
- A month later, Rahman was looking for a singer who can sing in Arabic. Luckily he can sing in different languages and when Rahman came to known this, he asked him to sing in Arabic and got impressed with him and got the chance to sing the Tamil version of the song Chinamma Chilakamma for the film Sakarakatti.
- He is popularly known for singing hit numbers like Pappu Can’t Dance Saala, Tu Hi Meri Dost Hai, Kaise Mujhe Tum Mil Gayi, Battameez Dil, Rehna Tu, etc.
- In 2009, he won the RD Burman Award for New Music Talent for the song Kaise Mujhe Tum (Ghajini).
- He considers music director Pravin Mani and A.R Rahman as his mentor who taught him about professional singing.