Deepika Padukone Height, Weight, Age, Affairs
|Real Name||Deepika Padukone|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Deepika Height||in centimeters- 174 cm
in meters- 1.74 m
in Feet Inches- 5′ 8½”
|Deepika Weight||in Kilograms- 58 Kg
in Pounds- 127 lbs
|Date of Birth||5 January 1986|
|Age (as in 2017)||31 Years|
|Birth Place||Copenhagen, Denmark|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Capricorn|
|Hometown||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India|
|School||Sophia High School, Bengaluru
Mount Carmel College, Bengaluru
|College||Indira Gandhi National Open University (discontinued later because of her modelling career)|
|Educational Qualifications||High School|
|Debut||Kannada: Aishwarya (2006)
Hindi (Bollywood): Om Shanti Om (2007)
|Family||Father– Prakash Padukone (former International level badminton player)
Mother– Ujjala Padukone (worked as a travel agent)
Sister– Anisha Padukone (younger, golfer)
|Home Address||B Wing, Cozihom, Pali Hill, Bandra West, Mumbai, Maharashtra.|
|Likes & Dislikes||Likes: eating South Indian snacks, wearing Indian clothes like Sarees & Chudidaars, to put mascara.
Dislikes: wearing designer clothes
|Hobbies||Dancing, Reading books, playing Badminton|
|Controversies||• She bashed at TOI’s tweet which had an appropriate heading. This incident got more controversial when other celebrities supported her and it became a Twitter war.
• After her breakup with Ranbir Kapoor, she cheekily commented on Ranbir on popular chat show “Koffee with Karan” that Ranbir should endorse a condom brand.
|Favourite Food||South Indian Cuisine|
|Favourite Actor||Aamir Khan, Amitabh Bachchan, Shah Rukh Khan, Brad Pitt, Richard Gere|
|Favourite Actress||Hema Malni, Sridevi, Madhuri Dixit, Kajol, Rani Mukherji, Preity Zinta|
|Favourite Film||Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge, The Color of Paradise, Cinderella Man|
|Favourite Colour||White, Mauve|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Ranbir Kapoor, Siddharth Mallya, Ranveer Singh|
|Cars Collection||Audi Q7, Mini Cooper|
|Salary||Price per film: 15 Crores (INR)|
|Net Worth||$8 Million|
Facts About Deepika Padukone
- Does Deepika Padukone smoke: No
- Does Deepika Padukone drink: Not Known
- She was not a social person at young age, she had very few friends.
- She has played badminton at national level and she wanted to become a Badminton player but later she changed her mind and started modelling.
- She worked as a freelance writer for the print media, Hindustan Times about lifestyle.
- She got her acting classes from none other than the veteran actor Anupam Kher himself.
- She is active in working for social causes and even adopted a village in Maharashtra.
- She thought to become a professional badminton player, since her father was a renowned player in that field.
- She made her first cat walk when she was 17 year old and she got interesting offers and she discontinued her graduation for the modelling career.
- Farah Khan approached Deepika to sign her for her film “Happy New Year” but later on the film was cancelled (later released in 2014 starring Deepika) and she was later signed up for “Om Shanti Om”, which became a block buster and made her star over night.
- She became the highest paid actress of Bollywood in 2016 after the grand success of her film Bajirao Mastani.