Jasmine Sandlas Height, Weight, Age, Biography
|Real Name||Jasmine Sandlas|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 163 cm
in meters- 1.63 m
in Feet Inches- 5′ 4″
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 50 Kg
in Pounds- 110 lbs
|Eye Colour||Hazel Brown|
|Date of Birth||Year 1995|
|Age (as in 2018)||23 Years|
|Birth Place||Jalandhar, Punjab, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Not Known|
|Hometown||Jalandhar, Punjab, India|
|School||MGN Public School, Jalandhar|
|Educational Qualifications||Degree in Psychology|
|Debut||Singing: Muskaan (2008)|
|Family||Father– Not Known
Mother– Not Known
Sister– Not Known
Brother– Not Known
|Favourite Food||Not Known|
|Favourite Actor||Salman Khan|
|Favourite Musician||Dr Zeus, Arijit Singh, Babbu Maan|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
Facts About Jasmine Sandlas
- Does Jasmine Sandlas smoke?: No
- Does Jasmine Sandlas drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Jasmine started singing at the age of 6.
- He was born in Punjab, but her family migrated to Califonia when she was 12 years old.
- At the age of 16, she wrote her first song “Adhi Rati” which was later released on her debut album ‘Gulabi.’
- Initially, her parents didn’t support her singing career.
- She sang her first song “Muskan” in 2008, which was written by Lalie Gill.
- She became popular with the song Yaar Na Miley with Yo Yo Honey Singh in Salman Khan‘s film ‘Kick’ (2014).
- She considers singer Surinder Kaur and poet Shiv Kumar Batalvi as her inspiration.
- She loves having red color hairs.
- She loves writing songs on beaches or cafes.