Jim Parsons Height, Weight, Age, Boyfriend
|Real Name||James Joseph Parsons|
|Popular Role||Sheldon Cooper (The Big Bang Theory)|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height in cm||186 cm|
|Height in meters||1.86 m|
|Height in Feet Inches||6 feet 1¼ inches (6′ 1¼”)|
|Weight in Kg||66 kg|
|Weight in pounds||145 lbs|
|Date of Birth||24th March, 1973|
|Age||44 Years (As in 2017)|
|Birth Place||Houston, Texas, USA|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Aries|
|Ethnicity||English, Scottish, French, German|
|Hometown||Spring, Texas, USA|
|School||Klein Oak High School, Spring|
|College||University of Houston, University of San Diego (Masters of Fine Arts)|
|Educational Qualifications||Graduate in Classical Theater|
|Debut||TV Debut: Ed (2002)
Film Debut: Garden State (2004)
|Father||Late. Milton Joseph Parsons, Jr (He was president of a plumbing company, he died in a car accident in 2001)|
|Mother||Judy Ann McKnight (Teacher)|
|Sister||Julie Ann Parsons (younger, she is a school teacher)|
|Address (Fan Mail Address)||Jim Parsons
9255 W Sunset Blvd
West Hollywood, CA 90069
|Hobbies||Playing Baseball and Basketball, throwing darts|
|Favorite Actor||Not Known|
|Favorite Actress||Not Known|
|Favorite Film||Close Encounters of the Third Kind|
|Favorite Color||Not Known|
|Favorite Food||Mexican food|
|Boys, Family & More|
|Car Collection||Not Known|
|Price Per Movie||$1 Million per episode|
|Net Worth||$30 Million|
Facts about Jim Parsons
- Does Jim Parsons smoke?: No
- Does Jim Parsons drink alcohol?: No
- He is a teetotaler.
- The first role that Jim played on stage was of a bird’s.
- In high school, he was voted as the friendliest of all the students.
- He is adept in piano as he has learned piano for 14 years.
- He is the tallest one in the entire crew of “the big bang theory”.
- He very convincingly have portrayed the role of a genius in the big bang theory but says that his IQ is not as great as the character’s.
- He took classes in meteorology, just out of curiosity that was caused by the hurricane, Alicia, but he did not complete the course due to his preference in acting assignments.
- Before getting successful in bagging a role, Jim got rejected in nearly 15 auditions to different television series.
- He gets nauseated while riding in car, so he prefers to drive himself.