Johnny Galecki Height, Weight, Age, Affairs
|Real Name||John Mark Galecki|
|Nickname||Bitchfingers (it was his nickname in Chicago)|
|Popular role||Dr. Leonard Hofstadter (The Big Bang Theory)
David Healy (Roseanne, 1992-1997)
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height in cm||165 cm|
|Height in meters||1.65 m|
|Height in Feet Inches||5 feet 5 inches (5′ 5″)|
|Real Height||5′ 5″|
|Weight in Kg||66 Kg|
|Weight in pounds||145 lbs|
|Eye Colour||Light Brown|
|Hair Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||30th April, 1975|
|Age||42 Years (As in 2017)|
|Birth Place||Bree, Belgium|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Taurus|
|Ethnicity||Polish, Irish, Italian|
|Hometown||Oak Park, Illinois, USA|
|School||Dropped out in 8th standard, though he was privately tutored at the sets of Roseanne which earned him a high school diploma.|
|College||He never went to college|
|Educational Qualifications||Not Known|
|Debut||Film Debut: Murder Ordained (1987)
TV Debut: Married… with Children (1998)
|Father||Late. Richard Galecki (served in U.S. Air Force stationed at Belgium and also worked as a rehabilitation teacher in a Hospital outside Chicago)|
|Mother||Mary Lou Noon (was a mortgage consultant)|
|Brother||Nick (younger, works in an automotive industry)|
|Address (Fan Mail Address)||Johnny Galecki
9111 Wilshire Blvd.
Beverly Hills, CA 90210
|Hobbies||Painting, Music (he also plays cello & bass guitar), Baseball, Basketball, traveling around the world, hiking with his dog|
|Favorite Actor||Not Known|
|Favorite Actress||Not Known|
|Favorite Food||Not Known|
|Girls, Family & More|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Sara Gilbert (Johnny’s first wife actress)
Laura Harris (actress)
Ari Graynor (actress)
Kaley Cuoco (actress)
Kelli Garner (actress)
|Car Collection||Not Known|
|Bike Collection||Harley Davidson Softail Deluxe|
|Salary||$1 Million per episode|
|Net Worth||$35 million|
Facts about Johnny Galecki
- Does Johnny Galecki smoke?: Yes
- Does Johnny Galecki drink alcohol?: Yes
- He told her mother when he was merely four years old that he was going to be an actor and he bagged a role as a child artist just two years after that.
- Johnny’s mother says that he was very artistic since he was a little boy.
- He got a comedy role when he was 13 years old and he says that, to this day he did not understand what they have seen in him that was comic.
- Johnny says that he it is not good for him to stay without work and that he would spend his free time either shopping or drinking, both of which he thinks are dangerous to him.
- He was in relationship with Sara Gilbert in 1992. Sara was his co-actor in Roseanne. Sara also did guest appearance in “The Big Bang Theory”.
- Johnny says that he is not competitive in nature.
- He believes that scientists are the new rock stars of the generation.
- He started working with legends in theater arts, since he was 7 years old.
- He used to do break dance to earn money when he was younger.
- His father died in an accident when he was 16 years old.
- He is a vegan.