Kanhaiya Kumar Height, Age, Facts, Biography, Family, Biography
|Real Name||Kanhaiya Kumar|
|Profession||Student, Activist, Politician|
|Biggest Rival||Bhartiya Janta Party (BJP)|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 167 cm
in meters- 1.67 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 6”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 60 kg
in Pounds- 132 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||– Chest: 38 Inches
– Waist: 32 Inches
– Biceps: 12 Inches
|Date of Birth||January 1987|
|Age (as in 2018)||30 Years|
|Birth Place||Barauni, Begusarai, Bihar, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Not Known|
|Hometown||Barauni, Begusarai, Bihar, India|
|School||R K C High School in Barauni, Barauni, Begusarai, Bihar|
|College||Graduation- College Of Commerce, Patna, Bihar
Post Graduation- Magadh PhD- University, Gaya, Bodh Gaya, Bihar
School of International Studies Jawaharlal Nehru University, Delhi, India
|Educational Qualifications||PhD in African studies (Perusing)|
|Family||Father– Jaishankar Singh (a farmer)
Mother– Meena Devi (an anganwadi worker)
Brothers– Prince (younger, preparing for competitive entrance examinations), Manikant (elder, supervisor with a company in Assam)
|Address||Village- Barauni, Begusarai district, Bihar, India|
|Hobbies||Doing theater, taking part in debates|
|Controversies||On 13th February 2016, he was arrested for raising anti-national slogans in a student rally.|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Net Worth||Not Known|
Facts About Kanhaiya Kumar:
- He is currently the president of JNUSU and also a member of All India Students Federation (AISF). AISF is a student wing of Communist Party of India (CPI).
- In February 2016, Kanhaiya was charged with sedition of raising anti-India slogans in a student rally but later he was released on bail for 6 months as there was no evidence of the charges framed against him. A video from which the incidence took flame was found to be a doctored video which was shown on National news channels.
- Kanhaiya’s childhood friend says “Kanhaiya is a very social person. His ability to connect with people around him is heartwarming and he is known for being very considerate to all his friends. He is politically very sound and his strength in all this is that he knows he has not done anything wrong”.
- Kanhaiya was beaten up by a group of lawyers at Patiala House court while Kanhaiya was in Police custody and being taken to the court for hearing. Later a sting operation was done in which the 3 lawyers accepted it.
- After Kanhaiya’s arrest, JNU students did protests and demanded his bail. According to JNU students, Kanhaiya was being framed with wrong charges by politicians.
- After his arrest, his parents said “Kanhaiya can never disrespect his country by chanting anti-national slogans, forget country, he has never ever disrespected us in life”.
- His father is suffering from paralysis and has been on bed from several years.
- His mother works at anganwadi and earns a salary of Rs. 3000 per month.
- Kanhaiya has been a theater artist and an activist from his school days, he used to act in plays to show India’s freedom struggle.
- After getting released from Tihar Jail, Delhi on 3rd March, 2016, Kanhaiya gave a speech to the JNU students gathered to welcome him at the JNU campus.