|Real Name||Kareena Kapoor Khan|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 163 cm
in meters- 1.63 m
in Feet Inches- 5′ 4”
|Weight||in Kilograms- 54 kg
in Pounds- 119 lbs
|Eye Colour||Hazel Green|
|Hair Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||21 September 1980|
|Age (as in 2017)||37 Years|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Virgo|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|School||Jamnabai Narsee School, Mumbai
Welham Girls’ School, Dehradun
|College||Mithibai College, Mumbai|
|Educational Qualifications||College dropout|
|Debut||Film Debut: Refugee (2000)|
|Family||Father– Randhir Kapoor (Actor)
Mother– Babita (Actress)
Sister– Karisma Kapoor (Actress)
|Address||Fortune Heights in Bandra West, Mumbai
4 floors duplex in Bandra, Mumbai
|Hobbies||Reading, Swimming and Yoga|
|Controversies||• There had been her catfights with Bipasha Basu on the sets of the film Ajnabee , as she publicly took a dig at her skin tone by calling her a “kali billi.”
• Her and Shahid Kapoor’s controversial MMS having a steamy liplock, which went viral all over media.
• She publicly made fun of Priyanka Chopra‘s accent, after which Priyanka finally replied by saying that she got it from the same place that Saif got his from.
|Favourite Food||Dal-Chawal, Pasta and Spaghetti|
|Favourite Actor||Raj Kapoor and Shah Rukh Khan|
|Favourite Actress||Kajol, Nargis, Meena Kumari|
|Favourite Film||Bollywood: Awaara, Sangam, Bobby, Kal Aaj Aur Kal,
Hollywood: Breakfast At Tiffany’s, Cat On A Hot Tin Roof,
Love Story, Ben Hur
|Favourite Cricketer||Virat Kohli|
|Favourite Color||Black and Red|
|Favourite Perfume||Jean Paul Gaultier’s Classique|
|Favourite Fashion Designer||Manish Malhotra|
|Favourite Restaurants||Wasabi at The Taj Mahal Palace, Olive, Thai Pavilion at Taj President in Mumbai
Hakkasan in London
|Favourite Destination||Switzerland and London|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Hrithik Roshan (Actor)
Shahid Kapoor (Actor)
Sail Ali Khan (Actor)
|Husband||Saif Ali Khan (Actor)|
|Marriage Date||16 October 2012|
|Children||Son– Taimur Ali Khan Pataudi (born on 20 December 2016)
|Cars Collection||BMW 7 Series, LX 470 SUV|
|Salary (approx.)||8-10 crore/film (INR)|
|Net Worth (approx.)||$10 million|
Facts About Kareena Kapoor
- Does Kareena Kapoor smoke?: No
- Does Kareena Kapoor drink alcohol?: Yes
- Kareena is the 4th generation of Kapoor family, was born to a Sindhi mother, Babita and a Punjabi father Randhir Kapoor.
- Very few people know that her birth name was “Siddhima”, given by her grandfather, Raj Kapoor.
- Her name “Kareena” was derived from the novel, Anna Karenina by Leo Tolstoy.
- Her father was very protective towards her and Karisma and wanted both to stay away from acting and get married, which led to conflicts with her father, after which both sisters lived with their mother.
- She had a huge crush on actor Akshaye Khanna in her teenage days.
- She was supposed to make her Bollywood debut opposite Hrithik Roshan in Kaho Na Pyaar Hai (2000), and even shot a film sequence. But, later she walked out of the film due to some misunderstanding between the Rakesh Roshan and Kareena’s mother Babita.
- The period from 2002 to 2003, was probably the worst part of her career as all her movies, Mujhse Dosti Karoge!, Jeena Sirf Merre Liye, Khushi, Main Prem Ki Diwani Hoon, LOC Kargil, were flops at the box-office.
- She was offered the supporting role, as sister of Aishwarya Rai in the Indian-English version of Pride and Prejudice, which she turned down.
- Kareena Kapoor turned vegetarian in 2006.
- Her bubbly role of Geet in the film Jab We Met (2007), rejuvenated her acting career, brought success and fan following.
- In 2010, she adopted Chanderi village (famous for its Chanderi saris) in Madhya Pradesh, to provide it with electricity.
- In 2012 she released her The Style Diary of a Bollywood Diva, co-authored by Rochelle Pinto.
- She doesn’t wash her jeans for a month because she feels it more comfortable to wear that way.
- She has her wax statues in England and Singapore’s Madame Tussauds Museum.
- For her glamorous role in the film Heroine (2012), she wore 130+ different dresses, which were designed by top designers from all over the world, one of which was worth 1.5 crore (INR).
- She was the first choice for Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s film Goliyon Ki Raasleela: Ram-Leela, but she turned down the offer and later the role was offered to Deepika Padukone.