Manasi Parekh Height, Weight, Age, Husband, Biography
|Real Name||Manasi Parekh Gohil|
|Famous Role||Maya Walia (TV Show: Sumit Sambhal Lega)|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Manasi Parekh Height||in centimeters- 165 cm
in meters- 1.65 m
in Feet Inches- 5′ 5″
|Manasi Parekh Weight||in Kilograms- 52 Kg
in Pounds- 115 lbs
|Date of Birth||10 July 1986|
|Age (as in 2017)||31 Years|
|Birth Place||Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Cancer|
|Hometown||Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India|
|School||J. B. Vachha High School, Mumbai|
|College||St. Xavier’s College-Autonomous, Mumbai|
|Educational Qualifications||Bachelor of Arts in English Literature|
|Debut||Film Debut: Leelai (2012)
TV Debut: Kitni Mast Hai Zindagi (2004)
|Family||Father– Not Known
Mother– Not Known
Sister– Not Known
Brother– Not Known
|Hobbies||Singing, yoga, travelling|
|Favourite Food||Khow suey Noodles,|
|Favourite Actor||Amitabh Bachchan,Leonardo DiCaprio, Shah Rukh Khan and Aamir Khan|
|Favourite Actress||Deepika Padukone, Bipasha Basu and Emma Watson|
|Favourite Musician||A.R.Rahman, Shreya Ghoshal, Lucky Ali and Shannon Donald|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Husband||Parthiv Gohil (Singer)|
Facts About Manasi Parekh
- Does Manasi Parekh smoke?: No
- Does Manasi Parekh drink alcohol?: No
- Manasi got famous with her Star One’s show “India Calling.”
- She started doing live singing shows at the age of 11.
- She’s a trained classical singer and has won the Zee TV’s singing reality show “Star Ya Rockstar” in 2011.
- She made her TV comeback with Star Plus’ hit show “Sumit Sambhal Lega” in 2015.
- In her college days, she was a huge fan of American TV show “Everybody Loves Raymond.”
- She’s a close friend of actress Marjari Fadnnis.
- Her husband, Parthiv sung the songs in Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s Devdas and Saawariya.
- Her musical play “Maro Piyu Gayo Rangoon” was opened at the Globe to Globe festival in London and has finished almost 75 shows in United Kingdom.
- In 2008, she went to the “Lee Strasberg Theatre and Film Institute” in New York to study theatre and dramatics.