Mandira Bedi Height, Weight, Age, Husband, Biography
|Real Name||Mandira Bedi|
|Profession||Actress, Fashion designer, and TV presenter|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 168 cm
in meters- 1.68 m
in Feet Inches- 5′ 6″
|Weight||in Kilograms- 54 Kg
in Pounds- 119 lbs
|Date of Birth||15 April 1972|
|Age (as in 2018)||46 Years|
|Birth Place||Kolkata, West Bengal, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Aries|
|School||Cathedral and John Connon School, Mumbai|
|College||St. Xavier’s College, Mumbai
Sophia Polytech, Mumbai
|Educational Qualifications||Post graduate|
|Debut||Film Debut: Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge (1995)
TV Debut: Shanti (1994)
|Family||Father– Verinder Singh Bedi
Mother– Gita Bedi
Brother– 1 (Elder, Investor banker)
|Hobbies||Jogging and yoga|
|Controversies||In the finals between Sri Lanka and Australia in the 2007 ICC World Cup, she wore a saree that had flags of all the cricketing countries, but Indian flag was in the folds of her saree below her knee, near her foot, which created a lot of controversy, after which she apologized.|
|Favourite Food||Chinese food, chocolates, khus-khus salad and mushroom cappuccino and paneer makhanwala|
|Favourite Actor||Shah Rukh Khan, Aamir Khan and Hrithik Roshan|
|Favourite Actress||Parineeti Chopra|
|Favourite Film||Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge|
|Favourite Restaurant||China Gate in Bandra|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Raj Kaushal (Director)|
|Husband||Raj Kaushal (Director)|
Facts About Mandira Bedi
- Does Mandira Bedi smoke?: No
- Does Mandira Bedi drink alcohol?: Yes
- Mandira played the lead role in Doordarshan channel’s serial Shanti in 1994, which was India’s the first ever daily soap.
- She brought a revolution in women commentating in cricket with her glamorous avatar.
- In 2006, he won the Fear Factor India.
- She has a son, and in order to complete her family she had applied in an NGO for the adopting process.
- Before, she was a hardcore non-vegetarian, but now she is a vegetarian.
- She started doing fashion designing during the 2014 Lakme Fashion Week and presented her saree collection. She also promoted faux leather to support PETA.
- She likes playing negative roles, like she did in Kyun Ki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi as Dr. Mandira Kapadia.