Marion Cotillard Height, Weight, Age, Boyfriend, Biography
|Real Name||Marion Cotillard|
|Profession||Actress, Musician, Environmentalist|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters – 170 cm
in meters – 1.70 m
in feet inches – 5’ 7”
|Marion Cotillard Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms – 55 kg
in Pounds – 121 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||35-24-34|
|Hair Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||30 September 1975|
|Marion Cotillard Age (as in 2018)||43 Years|
|Birth Place||Paris, France|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Libra|
|Educational Qualification||Not Known|
|Debut||Film– The Story of a Boy Who Wanted to Be Kissed (1994)
TV– Étude sur le Mouvement (1993)
Singing– L’homme d’amour (2001)
|Family||Father– Jean-Claude Cotillard (Actor)
Mother– Niseema Theillaud (Actress)
Brothers– Guillaume Cotillard (Actor), Quentin Cotillard
|Ethnicity||French, British, Kabyle|
|Controversies||Her statement that the 9/11 attacks were fabricated by the US, created a controversy.|
|Favorite Singers||Hawksley Workman, Radiohead|
|Boyfriends, Affairs and More|
|Boyfriends/Affairs||Julien Rassam (In the late 1990s)
Stéphan Guérin-Tillié (2000-05)
Guillaume Canet (2007-present)
|Children||Son– Marcel Canet
Daughter– Louise Canet
|Marion Cotillard Net Worth (approx.)||$30 Million|
Facts About Marion Cotillard
- Does Marion Cotillard smoke?: Yes
- Does Marion Cotillard drink alcohol?: Yes
- Marion’s father, Jean-Claude Cotillard, is an actor, teacher, former mime, and 2006 Molière Award-winning director. Marion Cotillard’s mother, Niseema Theillaud, who is of Kabyle descent, is also an actress and drama teacher.
- Marion Cotillard started her acting during her childhood, appearing on stage in one of her father’s plays.
- Director Olivier Dahan chose Marion to portray the French singer Édith Piaf in the biopic- “La Vie en Rose” before he had even met her, saying that he noticed a similarity between Piaf’s and Cotillard’s eyes.
- For “La Vie en Rose” movie, Marion became the first actress to win a Golden Globe for a foreign language performance since 1972 when Liv Ullmann won for The Emigrants.
- On 10 February 2008, for her performance in “La Vie en Rose,” Cotillard became the first French actress to be awarded the BAFTA Award for Best Actress in a Leading Role since Stéphane Audran in 1973.
- On 22 February 2008, Marion was awarded the César Award for Best Actress for her performance in “La Vie en Rose.”
- Marion is the first Best Actress winner in a non-English language performance since Sophia Loren’s win in 1961.
- Marion Cotillard carried off a total of 27 awards for her performance in “La Vie en Rose.”
- In 2012, Marion was ranked 9 on the list of the highest paid actresses in France.
- Marion was named “The Most Beautiful Face of 2013” by The Independent Critics List and was ranked 13 on Empire Online’s list of the “100 Sexiest Movie Stars” in 2013.
- Apart from acting, Marion is concerned for the Environment. Marion has participated in campaigns for environmental protection, in particular, Greenpeace, for whom she has acted as a spokesperson since 2002.