Mayanti Langer Height, Weight, Age, Husband, Affairs, Biography
|Real Name||Mayanti Langer Binny|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 168 cm
in meters- 1.68 m
in Feet Inches- 5′ 6″
|Weight||in Kilograms- 55 Kg
in Pounds- 121 lbs
|Date of Birth||8 February 1985|
|Age (as in 2018)||33 Years|
|Birth Place||Delhi, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Aquarius|
|College||Hindu College, University of Delhi, New Delhi|
|Educational Qualifications||Bachelor of Arts (Hons)|
|Debut||TV Debut: FIFA beach football (2010)|
|Family||Father– Sanjiv Langer (Indian Army)
Mother– Preminda Langer (Teacher)
Sister– Not Known
Brother– Not Known
|Favourite Film||The Departed and Guru|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Stuart Binny (Cricketer)|
|Husband||Stuart Binny (Cricketer)|
|Net Worth||Not Known|
Facts about Mayanti Langer
- Does Mayanti Langer smoke?: No
- Does Mayanti Langer drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Mayanti wanted to be a Graphic designer, but once a sports channel asked her to be their guest anchor and after that experience she decided to be an anchor.
- She was a football player at school level.
- She started her professional anchoring career with Football Cafe on Zee Sports.
- Apart from cricket, she anchored for other sports like football and hockey.
- She is 4 months older than her husband Stuart Binny.
- She also co-hosted the 2010 Commonwealth Games with Charu Sharma.
- Her father Sanjiv Langer has worked with the UN (United Nations).