Milind Soman Height, Weight, Age, Affairs, Wife, Biography
|Real Name||Milind Soman|
|Profession||Actor and Supermodel|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 180 cm
in meters- 1.80 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 11”
|Weight||in Kilograms- 73 kg
in Pounds- 161 lbs
|Body Measurements||– Chest: 41 Inches
– Waist: 32 Inches
– Biceps: 15 Inches
|Date of Birth||4 November 1965|
|Age (as in 2017)||52 Years|
|Birth Place||Scotland, United Kingdom|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Scorpio|
|School||Dr Antonio Da Silva High School in Dadar West, Mumbai|
|College||Saboo Siddik Engineering College, Byculla, Mumbai|
|Educational Qualifications||Diploma in Electrical Engineering|
|Debut||Film Debut: Tarkieb (2000)
TV Debut: A Mouthful of Sky (1995, TV Series)
|Family||Father– Late Prabhakar Soman (Scientist)
Mother– Usha Soman (Biochemist)
Sisters– Anupama, Netra and Medha Soman
|Hobbies||Swimming, Running and Kick Boxing|
|Controversies||• Milind and his Ex-girlfriend Madhu Sapre’s nude pose with python wrapped in an ad for Tuff Shoes caused huge controversy.
• He left the movie “Jo Jeeta Wohi Sikander” after giving some shots.
|Favourite Food||Starbucks’s Red Velvet Cake, Sushi, Sashimi, Belgian chocolate, street food|
|Favourite Restaurant||Rohit Bal, Suneet Verma, Manish Arora, Sabyasachi Mukherjee|
|Favourite Fashion Designer||Indigo, Wasabi and Oh! Calcutta! in Mumbai|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Madhu Sapre (Model)
Dipannita Sharma (Model/Actress)
Gul Panag (Model/Actress)
Shahana Goswami (Actress)
|Wife||Mylene Jampanoi (Actress)|
|Net Worth||$20 million|
Facts About Milind Soman
- Does Milind Soman smoke?: No
- Does Milind Soman drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Milind initially aspired to be a swimmer, was a national swimming champion in 1984 and has won a silver medal at the National Championship.
- He faced rejection in his 1st modeling assignment with Graviera Suitings because he was considered too young to wear a suit.
- His modelling breakthrough came up in 1989 with Thackersey fabrics for which he was given a whopping amount of 50,000 (INR).
- In 1995, he featured in Alisha Chinai’s music video “Made in India.”
- He produced a film called Rules : Pyar Ka Superhit Formula and a TV serial Ghost Bana Dost.
- He was offered Deepak Tijori’s role in film Jo Jeeta Wohi Sikander, but he walked out of the film after doing some scenes.
- He participated in the Season 3 of famous reality show Fear Factor :Khatron Ke Khiladi, but was the first to get eliminated.
- He is called the “Ironman” after he successfully completed the Ironman Triathlon (3.8 km swim, 180.2 km run, 42.2 km cycle ride) of 2015 in Zurich, at the age of 49.
- He has his name in the Limca Book Record book for running 1500 km in a 30 day long Greenathon.
- There was a time in his life when he used to smoke 30 cigarettes a day. Later, he realized that he was addicted, so he quit smoking.
- He is a wildlife lover and his pets included snakes, lizards, cats, dogs, rats, rabbits, and pigeon.
- He is the co-founder of ‘Pinkathon’, India’s Biggest Women’s Run.