Mohit Sharma Height, Weight, Age, Wife, Affairs, Biography
|Real Name||Mohit Mahipal Sharma|
|Profession||Indian Cricketer (Medium Fast Bowler)|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 175 cm
in meters- 1.75 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 9”
|Weight||in Kilograms- 68 kg
in Pounds- 150 lbs
|Body Measurements||– Chest: 38 Inches
– Waist: 32 inches
– Biceps: 13 Inches
|International Debut||Test– N/A
ODI– 1 August 2013 vs Zimbabwe in Bulawayo
T20– 30 March 2014 vs Australia in Dhaka
#18(IPL, County Cricket)
|Domestic/State Team||India, Haryana, Delhi, India A, Chennai Super Kings, North Zone, Indians, Kings XI Punjab|
|Nature on field||Calm|
|Likes to play against||Pakistan|
|Favourite Ball||Slower delivery|
|Records (main ones)||• Took 2 for 26 in his ODI debut vs Zimbabwe to became the Man of the Match.
• In IPL 7 in 2014, he won the purple cap for taking 23 wickets.
|Career Turning Point||When he took 37 wickets in 8 matches of 2012-13 Ranji season with an average of 23.24.|
|Date of Birth||18 September 1988|
|Age (as in 2018)||30 Years|
|Birth Place||Ballabhgarh, Faridabad, Haryana|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Virgo|
|Hometown||Ballabhgarh, Faridabad, Haryana|
|School||Aggarwal Public School, Ballabhgarh|
|Educational Qualifications||Not Known|
|Family||Father– Mahipal Sharma
Mother– Sunita Sharma
Brother– Not Known
Sisters– Not Known
|Favourite Cricketer||Batsman: Sachin Tendulkar and Mahendra Singh Dhoni
Bowler: Glenn McGrath and Dale Steyn
|Favourite Food||Kadhi chawal and bhindi|
|Favourite Actor||Aamir Khan and Sylvester Stallone|
|Favourite Actor||Deepika Padukone|
|Girls, Family & More|
|Net Worth||Not Known|
Facts about Mohit Sharma
- Does Mohit Sharma smoke?: No
- Does Mohit Sharma drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Mohit is the last bowler to dismiss Sachin Tendulkar in a domestic First-Class cricket match at Lahli in October 2013.
- He faced a tough time in 2008 when he was out of the game for 1 year due to back injury.
- In his IPL debut for Chennai Super Kings in 2013, he was the second best bowler of the tournament with 20 wickets.
- He was Man of the Match in his ODI debut against Zimbabwe in 2013.
- He learned bowling at the Faridabad academy.
- He is a huge fan of Lionel Messi.
- He is a very grounded and polite person as he still lives in the same house and visits the academy where he received cricket training, where he uses the same facilities like other trainees get.