Neel Sethi Height, Weight, Age, Biography, Interesting facts
|Real Name||Neel Sethi|
|Famous Role||Mowgli (The Jungle Book)|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 142 cm
in meters- 1.42 m
in Feet Inches- 4’ 8”
|Weight||in Kilograms- 35 kg
in Pounds- 77 lbs
|Date of Birth||22 December 2003|
|Age (as in 2018)||15 Years|
|Birth Place||New York, United States|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Capricorn|
|Hometown||New York, United States|
|Educational Qualifications||Elementary school|
|Debut||Film Debut: The Jungle Book (2016)|
|Family||Father– Not Known
Mother– Not Known
|Hobbies||Playing football, basketball and baseball|
|Favourite Food||Pani puri, paranthas, dosa, gulab jamun, lobster ravioli and lamb biryani|
|Favourite Actor||Chris Evans and Matthew Perry|
|Favourite Actress||Priyanka Chopra|
|Favourite Musician||Bruno Mars, One Direction and Ed Sheeran|
|Favourite Film||Captain America|
Facts about Neel Sethi
- Neel had read The Jungle Book just before the audition, and after reading a part of it, he liked it so much that he bought it from a book fair.
- Around 2000 kids auditioned for the character of Mowgli, out of which he got selected.
- He faced a lot of problem while shooting because most of the time his body was covered with mud, which caused him itching.
- Balu the Bear is his favourite character from the movie.
- He comes from a Punjabi family background.
- Being an Indian, he went to India a couple of times to meet his maternal grandparents there.
- He wanted to be a dentist as both his parents are dentist.