|Real Name||Olivia Cockburn|
|Nickname||Olvia, Jane, Cockburn|
Activist; and Entrepreneur.
|Famous Role||Dr. Remy “Thirteen” Hadley – (House, 2007-12)
Alex Kelly (The O.C., 2004–05)
Tron: Legacy (2010)
Cowboys & Aliens (2011)
Drinking Buddies (2013); and
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 171 cm
in meters- 1.71 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 7”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 52 kg
in Pounds- 115 lbs
|Hair Colour||Died Brown. Blonde (Natural)|
|Date of Birth||March 10, 1984|
|Age (as in 2017)||33 Years|
|Birth Place||New York|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Pisces|
|Hometown||Georgetown (neighboring Washington DC)|
|School||Georgetown Day School (Washington, D.C)
Phillips Academy in Andover, Massachusetts (2002)
Gaiety School of Acting in Dublin
|Educational Qualifications||Graduated in Drama from Gaiety School of Acting|
Film – The Girl Next Door
TV – Skin
Writing and directing:
Film – Free Hugs (Short Film, 2011)
|Family||Father– Andrew Cockburn (Also a joirnalist)
Mother– Leslie Cockburn (is an American-born 60 Minutes producer and journalist)
Sister– Chloe Cockburn (Civil rights attorney in New York)
|Fan Mail Address||Olivia Wilde
20 Golden Square
|Favorite Actor||George Clooney|
|Favorite Actress||Angelina Jolie|
|Favorite TV Show||Glee|
|Major Controversies||She was criticized for posting her picture with her baby while breastfeeding|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Tao Ruspoli (Film maker and Musician) – (M. 7th June 2003, D. Sept. 9, 2011)
Jason Sudeikis (November 2011)(Got engaged in January 2013)
|Husband/Spouse||Tao Ruspoli (Film maker and Musician)( M. 2003)(D. 2011)|
|Children||Son– Otis Alexander
They announced in April 2016 that they are expecting a second child.
|Current Relationship Status||Engaged to Jason Sudeikis (2013)|
|Net Worth||$12 million|
Facts About Olivia Wilde
- Does Olivia Wilde smoke? : Yes
- Does Olivia Wilde drink alcohol? : Yes
- She herself has changed her name from Olivia Cockburn to Olivia Wilde out of respect for the writer Oscar Wilde.
- She belongs to the upper-class high status family. All the people in the family are either literary figures or in the well reputed professions like judges and politicians etc. etc.
- Her family is full of journalists and writers.
- Olivia Wilde decided that she would choose acting as a profession, when she was 2 years old.
- She has produced few documentaries for her award winning journalist parents.
- Olivia was not taken as the cast of the movie ‘the girl next door’, immediately. She had nearly spent a month on the sets of the movie, before being accepted to be the part of the cast.
- She married at the age of 18 in a bus. She said that she married in a bus because that was the only place where she and her mate found privacy.
- Olivia had won a pan cake eating festival when she was young.
- She is a natural blonde, but always dyes her hair with a tinge of brown.
- She has a passion for collecting vintage cars.
- Like other bunch of writers and journalists, she believes that she also has the “journalist streak” and is “critical and analytical”.
- She has two pet dogs and she loves them.
- Olivia featured in the documentary Half the Sky: Turning Oppression into Opportunity for Women Worldwide. She was followed to capture the life of the women who live in Nairobi, Kenya.
- Wilde also directed the video song “Dark Necessities” with “Red Hoe Chili Peppers” for their album The Gateway.
- PETA listed Olivia as the “Sexiest Vegetarian Women” in 2010.
- Wilde did campaigning for Barrack Obama along with her House co-star Kal Penn.
- She introduced Hilary Rodham Clinton at a campaign on June 30 2015.
- She has done a lot of activist work supporting farmers, Haiti, voting, women’s education & health and justice, RYOT and Down Syndrome.