Punit Pathak Height, Weight, Age, Affairs, Biography
|Real Name||Punit Pathak|
|Profession||Choreographer, Dancer, Actor|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 183 cm
in meters- 1.83 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 5”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 74 kg
in Pounds- 163 lbs lbs
|Body Measurements||– Chest: 42 Inches
– Waist: 30 Inches
– Biceps: 13 Inches
|Date of Birth1 November 1987||1 November 1987|
|Age (as in 2018)||32 Years|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, Maharasthra|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Scorpio|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharasthra (His ancestors hail from Kutch, Gujarat)|
|College||St. Xavier’s College, Mumbai|
|Debut||as a Choreographer: Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa Season 5 (2012)
as an Actor: ABCD: Any Body Can Dance (2013)
|Family||Father– Not Known (president of Maharashtra Textile Traders Association)
Mother– Not Known
Brother– Nishit Pathak (Younger)
|Hobbies||Dancing, Playing Cricket|
|Favourite Dancer (Among actors)||Ranbir Kapoor|
|Favourite Actor||Ranbir Kapoor|
|Favourite Dancer||Michael Jackson, Wade Robson (Australian dancer)|
|Favourite Choreopgrapher||Remo D’Souza|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
Facts About Punit Pathak
- Does Punit Pathak smoke?: Not Known
- Does Punit Pathak drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Until his early teenage years, he wanted to become a filmmaker or a cricketer.
- He used to play Cricket from Mumbai’ team during his school days.
- His father never wanted him to become a dancer, he wanted Punit to work in his business. Punit’s mother used to support his decision to choose dance as his career.
- He won the scholarship for taking dance training from Terence Lewis’ Dance Academy at the age of 17.
- He auditioned and got selected in “Dance India Dance (DID) Season 2” in 2009.
- He admires Remo D’Souza and says he is his mentor.
- He assisted Remo D’Souza in choreographing songs of film F.A.L.T.U (2011).