Ranveer Singh Height, Weight, Age, Affairs, Biography
|Real Name||Ranveer Singh Bhavnani|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 178 cm
in meters- 1.78 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 10”
|Weight||in Kilograms- 77 kg
in Pounds- 170 lbs
|Body Measurements||– Chest: 43 Inches
– Waist: 30 Inches
– Biceps: 16 Inches
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||6 July 1985|
|Age (as in 2017)||32 Years|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Cancer|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|School||Learners’ Academy, Mumbai|
|College||H.R. College of Commerce and Economics, Mumbai
Indiana University, Bloomington, USA
|Educational Qualifications||Bachelor of Arts|
|Debut||Film Debut: Band Baaja Baaraat (2010)|
|Family||Father– Jagjit Singh Bhavnani (Businessman)
Mother– Anju Bhavnani
Sister– Ritika Bhavnani (Elder)
|Address||8th floor, Duplex Apartment, Opp. Khar Gymkhana Club, Khar (West), Mumbai|
|Hobbies||Collecting shoes & hats, playing football, video games|
|Likes & Dislikes||Likes: Being fasionable, rapping, partying
|Controversies||• In August 2012, after watching Salman Khan and Katrina Kaif starrer Ek Tha Tiger, he tweeted “EK THA TIGER felt absolute bore bt (sic) last 15min was magical. nice stunt nd action @beingsalmankhan pra.” He also tweeted “While I was passing through a multiplex people after seeing Ek Tha Tiger was asking for TIGER BAAM”. After it, he faced a lot of criticism from the film industry.
• In 2015, due to his participation in the adult content based show AIB Knockout, a FIR was filed against him and others for obscenity in public.
• During the shooting of the film Dil Dhadakne Do, he blew Priyanka Chopra a kiss in front of everyone, which she didn’t like at all. Later, during a promotional event of this film, Priyanka taunted him for his ‘over enthusiastic acting’, following which he said that he will never work with her again.
|Favourite Food||Chocolates, Cheese, Besan Laddoo, Mutton Curry and Chinese cuisine|
|Favourite Actor||Shah Rukh Khan and Johnny Depp|
|Favourite Actress||Kareena Kapoor, Scarlett Johansson and Megan Fox|
|Favourite Films||Bollywood: Andaz Apna Apna, Raja Babu, 3 Idiots, Sholay, Rang De Basanti, Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge
Hollywood: Godfather, City Of God, Taxi Driver, The Prestige, Kill Bill
|Favourite Director||Sanjay Leela Bhansali|
|Favourite Musician||Michael Jackson, Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan, Beyonce|
|Favourite Color||Red and White|
|Favourite Restaurant||Olive Bar and Kitchen, Hakkassan, Wasabi at Taj Mahal Palace in Mumbai
Le Cirque in Delhi
Thalassa in Goa
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Ahana Deol (During his college days)
Anushka Sharma (Actress, Ex-girlfriend)
Deepika Padukone (Actress)
|Cars Collection||Jaguar XJL, Mercedes-Benz E-Class, Toyota Land Cruiser Prado|
|Salary||15-20 crore/film (INR)|
|Net Worth||$15 million|
Facts About Ranveer Singh
- Does Ranveer Singh smoke?: No
- Does Ranveer Singh drink alcohol?: Yes
- Ranveer belongs to a Sindhi family, who migrated from Karachi to Mumbai during the Partition of India.
- He is the maternal cousin of Anil Kapoor‘s children Sonam Kapoor and Rhea Kapoor and Harshvardhan Kapoor.
- He always wanted to be an actor, as throughout his schooling he used to participate in debates, plays, etc.
- Before acting, he worked as a copywriter in advertising agencies like O&M and JWT.
- After joining the film industry, he dropped his last name ‘Bhavani’ from his screen name, as he thought it won’t sound like a superstar’s name.
- After the release of his debut film Band Baja Baraat, there were rumours that his father paid a whooping amount of 10 crores (INR) to the makers of the film. But, he denied the rumour by saying that all “Bullshit! My dad was going through a very lean period. There was no question of him having paid money to anyone. These are all rumours.”
- If not an actor, he would have been a writer or a DJ.
- He is the first Bollywood actor who’s 4th film crossed 100 crore mark.
- Ranveer Singh was initially offered the lead role in Bombay Velvet, but due to no dates available, the role went to Ranbir Kapoor.
- While doing a dangerous stunt on top of a house in the film Bajirao Mastani, he tore the ligaments of his right shoulder, after which he was rushed to the hospital in Jaipur, where he had a surgery.
- To prepare for his role in Bajirao Mastani, he moved out of his home and cut off from the world by not using TV, phone, internet.
- Apart from being an actor, he is an amazing rapper.
- He has an image of being temperamental and a drama king.
- He has a collection of 200+ shoes and 100+ hats.
- He loves watching footlball and is a supporter of Arsenal Football Club in English Premier League (EPL).