Rebecca Black Height, Weight, Age, Boyfriend, Biography
|Real Name/Full Name||Rebecca Renee Black|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters – 165 cm
in meters – 1.65 m
in feet inches – 5’ 5”
|Rebecca Black Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms – 55 kg
in Pounds – 121 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||29-28-35|
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||21 June 1997|
|Rebecca Black Age (as in 2018)||21 Years|
|Birth Place||Irvine, California, United States|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Gemini|
|Hometown||Irvine, California, United States|
|School||Kindergarten (till 6th grade)
Public School (Dropped)
|Educational Qualification||Not Known|
|Debut||Singing (Singles)– Friday (2011)|
|Family||Father– John Jeffery Black (Veterinarian)
Mother– Georgina Marquez Kelly (Veterinarian)
|Controversies||Her debut single “Friday” (2011) may not just be the worst song in recorded history, but it also had copyright issues.
Her mother accused Ark Music Factory of copyright infringement in connection with the song. It is alleged that her record Label Ark failed to provide her with the master recordings of her song and video and the company had been exploiting her likeness on YouTube, iTunes, and Ark’s website without permission by creating an unauthorised “Friday” ringtone.
However, her record label on their counterpart denied to Rebecca mother’s allegations.
|Favorite Singers||Justin Beiber, Miley Cyrus|
|Favorite Food||Low-Calorie & Natural Food|
|Favorite Beverage||Turmeric Latte|
|Boyfriends, Affairs and More|
|Boyfriends/Affairs||Caspar Lee (Rumoured)|
Facts About Rebecca Black
- Does Rebecca Black smoke?: Not Known
- Does Rebecca Black drink alcohol?: Yes
- She was born in Irvine, California and both her parents are veterinarians. Her mother is of Mexican descent, and her father is of English, Italian, and Polish descent.
- She attended a private school from kindergarten to 6th grade where she got bullied and then she moved to the public school. She joined the school’s musical theater program, where she found her new interest- singing.
- She then dropped out of school in the favour of homeschooling to focus on her career and to avoid taunts from her former classmates.
- In 2010, her classmate and music-video client of Los Angeles record label ARK Music Factory told her about the company. She then decided to do her debut single and for that, her mother paid $4,000 to Ark Music to produce the music video.
- In February of 2011, she came up with her controversial debut single-‘Friday’ in collaboration with ARK Music Factory, released on YouTube & iTunes. Initially, the video got only 1,000 views. But that video went viral on March 11, acquiring millions of views on YouTube and garnering the most negative media coverage.
- Later when the song received too much hate, Rebecca and her mother got into legal issues with Ark Music over the rights of the song. It was alleged that Ark Music failed to fulfil the terms of their agreement by not giving her the song and video’s master recordings and by claiming Rebecca as exclusively signed to the label, and by exploiting the song without permission; selling a ‘Friday’ ringtone.
- In the month of June of 2011, Ark Music Factory started charging $2.99 to watch that music video on YouTube and later in the same month ‘Friday’ was removed as a result of the legal dispute and was restored to YouTube in September 2011, on Rebecca’s official channel.
- Her song ‘Friday’ was number 4 on the list of ‘Most Hated Songs’ on YouTube & has amassed more than 2,278,497 dislikes.
- In 2011, she also appeared in the music video for Katy Perry‘s “Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F.)”.
- In 2012, she signed onto the Maker Studios YouTube network. She was also brought to Australia by Telstra to promote the launch of their 4G service.
- In 2012, Zeitgeist sorted billions of Google searches to capture the year’s 10 fastest-rising global queries, listed Rebecca Black as “#1 Most Searched on Google”.
- She is a Belieber; a Justin Beiber fan.
- She is a fitness junkie and an animal lover.