Rohitash Gaud Height, Weight, Age, Wife, Affairs, Biography
|Real Name||Rohitash Gaud|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 168 cm
in meters- 1.68 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 6”
|Weight||in Kilograms- 70 kg
in Pounds- 154 lbs
|Body Measurements||– Chest: 38 Inches
– Waist: 34 Inches
– Biceps: 13 Inches
|Date of Birth||16 October 1967|
|Age (as in 2018)||51|
|Birth Place||Not Known|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Not Known|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Educational Qualifications||Not Known|
|Debut||Debut Film : Veer Savarkar (2001)
Debut TV : Jai Hanuman (1997)
|Family||Father– Not Known
Mother– Not Known
Brothers– Not Known
Sisters– Not Known
|Controversies||Rashami Desai walked out of Bhabhi Ji Ghar Par Hain serial because of him as she was not comfortable with her pairing with him.|
|Favourite Food||Indian food|
|Favourite Actor||Amitabh Bachchan|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Net Worth||Not Known|
Facts about Rohitash Gaud
- Does Rohitash Gaud smoke?: No
- Does Rohitash Gaud drink alcohol?: Not Known
- On his debut film in 2001 called Veer Savarkar, he played the role of Veer Savarkar’s elder brother Ganesh.
- His role as Mukundilal in Sab TV’s serial Lapataganj was very much liked by the people.
- He also got fame with his role as Manmohan Tiwari in comedy serial on &TV called Bhabhi Ji Ghar Par Hain!
- Before coming to Mumbai, he spend lot of time in National School of Drama, Delhi.
- In 2014, he played the role of a Delhi cop in Aamir Khan’s PK.
- In February 2015, Ramji Shandilya, an actor from his serial Lapataganj committed suicide which shocked everyone.