Saqib Saleem Height, Weight, Age, Affairs, Biography
|Real Name||Saqib Saleem Qureshi|
|Profession||Actor and Model|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 175 cm
in meters- 1.75 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 9”
|Weight||in Kilograms- 75 kg
in Pounds- 165 lbs
|Body Measurements||– Chest: 40 Inches
– Waist: 32 Inches
– Biceps: 13 Inches
|Date of Birth||8 April 1988|
|Age (as in 2018)||30 Years|
|Birth Place||Delhi, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Aries|
|College||Hindu College, Delhi|
|Educational Qualifications||Not Known|
|Debut||Film Debut: Mujhse Fraaandship Karoge (2011)|
|Family||Father– Saleem Qureshi (Restaurateur)
Mother– Ameena Qureshi
Brother– Naeem Qureshi and Haseen Qureshi
Sister– Huma Qureshi (Actress)
|Favourite Food||Mughlai food|
|Favourite Actor||Ranbir Kapoor, Shah Rukh Khan and Akshay Kumar|
|Favourite Actress||Priyanka Chopra and Deepika Padukone|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Relationship Status||Not Known|
Facts about Saqib Saleem
- Does Saqib Saleem smoke?: No
- Does Saqib Saleem drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Saqib belongs to a background of family restaurant as his father owns a chain of 10 restaurants called Saleem’s in Delhi.
- For around 1 year, he played for Delhi in his younger days.
- He assisted his father in his college days, but didn’t find much interest in it.
- He accidentally became an actor as he went to Mumbai to save his relationship with his girlfriend who left Delhi and went to Mumbai to became an actress.
- In 2013, he got his big breakthrough with the film Mere Dad Ki Maruti, which turned out to be a hit.
- He played the role of Virat Kolhi in the film Dishoom.
- He calls his sister Huma Qureshi as Humiaji instead of baji (sister) as he finds it difficult to pronounce.
- He is a huge fan of Sachin Tendulkar, whereas his sister is a huge fan of Shahid Afridi.
- He plays for Mumbai Heroes at the Celebrity Cricket League (CCL).