Sarah-Jane Dias Height, Weight, Age, Husband, Affairs, Biography
|Real Name||Sarah-Jane Dias|
|Profession||Actress, Model and VJ|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 178 cm
in meters- 1.78 m
in Feet Inches- 5′ 10″
|Weight||in Kilograms- 53 Kg
in Pounds- 117 lbs
|Date of Birth||3 December 1982|
|Age (as in 2018)||36 Years|
|Birth Place||Muscat, Oman|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Sagittarius|
|School||Indian School, Al Wadi Al Kabir
Indian School, Muscat
|College||St. Andrew’s College, Mumbai|
|Educational Qualifications||Not Known|
|Debut||Debut Film : Theeradha Vilaiyattu Pillai (2010)
Debut TV : Get Gorgeous (2004)
|Family||Father– Eustace Dias (Marketing Manager)
Mother– Yolanda Dias
Sister– Elena Rose Dias (Younger)
|Hobbies||Singing, yoga, travelling and cooking|
|Controversies||In 2012, a group of guys threw stones at her while she was promoting film Kyaa Super Kool Hain Hum at an event in Faridabad.|
|Favourite Food||Salmon, Kerala fish, butter chicken and Goan pork|
|Favourite Actor||Robert Downey Jr., Shahrukh Khan, Ranveer Singh and Samuel L. Jackson|
|Favourite Actress||Jessica Alba, Meryl Streep and Deepika Padukone|
|Favourite Film||Sherlock Holmes and Julie & Julia|
|Favourite Musician||Aretha Franklin, Whitney Houston, Bjork, Alicia Keys, Erykah Badu, Taylor Swift, Vishal-Shekhar, Tupac, Usher and Britney Spears|
|Favourite Fashion Designer||Elie Saab, Dolce & Gabbana, Shantanu & Nikhil, Pia Pauro, Rohit Gandhi & Rahul Khanna, and Shivan & Narresh|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Net Worth||Not Known|
Facts about Sarah-Jane Dias
- Does Sarah-Jane Dias smoke?: No
- Does Sarah-Jane Dias drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Sarah-Jane won the Miss India title in 2007.
- In 1997, she won the Miss India Oman title, when she was just 15 years old.
- Fashion photographer Suresh Natarajan first noticed her on his sets and instantly added her in his campaign.
- She worked as a VJ in Channel [V] ‘s supermodel hunt show Get Gorgeous.
- She was the cover-girl of the FHM magazine October 2013 edition.
- She is a certified yoga instructor.
- She belongs to a Magalorian family background.
- She is very passionate about singing and wants to sing for a Bollywood film.
- She likes clothing brands such as Forever 21, Bershka and Zara.