Shonali Nagrani Height, Weight, Age, Husband, Biography
|Real Name||Shonali Nagrani|
|Profession||Actress, Model and TV Anchor|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 173 cm
in meters- 1.73 m
in Feet Inches- 5′ 8″
|Weight||in Kilograms- 52 Kg
in Pounds- 115 lbs
|Date of Birth||20 December 1983|
|Age (as in 2018)||35 Years|
|Birth Place||Delhi, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Sagittarius|
|School||Good Shepherd School, Bagdogra, West Bengal
Army Public School, New Delhi
|College||Lady Shri Ram College for Women, New Delhi|
|Educational Qualifications||Graduate in History|
|Debut||Film Debut: Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi (2008)
TV Debut: Bigg Boss 5 (2011)
|Family||Father– Not Known
Mother– Not Known
Sister– Not Known
Brother– Karan Nagrani
|Hobbies||Singing, dancing, reading, travelling, horse riding, swimming|
|Favourite Food||Rajma-chawal, aloo-puri and chocolate brownies|
|Favourite Actor||Tom Cruise, Eddie Murphy and Shah Rukh Khan|
|Favourite Actress||Preity Zinta|
|Favourite Film||Gone with the Wind|
|Favourite Book||Thorn Birds by Colleeen McCullough|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Shiraz Bhattacharya (Photographer and Cinematographer)|
|Husband||Shiraz Bhattacharya (Photographer and Cinematographer)|
Facts About Shonali Nagrani
- Does Shonali Nagrani smoke?: No
- Does Shonali Nagrani drink alcohol?: Yes
- Shonali wanted to become a lecturer and even left modelling and turned down few film offers in her early career to become a newsreader & writer.
- She entered the limelight by winning the Miss Delhi and May Queen title in 2002.
- Next year in 2003, she won the Femina Miss India International title in 2003.
- She was also the 1st runner up at Miss International in 2003.
- Twice in 2011 and 2012, she was listed among the 50 Most Desirable Women by the Times of India.
- She featured in Lucky Ali’s popular pop song Teri Yaad Jab Aati Hai.
- She participated in reality shows like Bigg Boss 5 in 2011 and Khatron Ke Khiladi in 2009.
- She co-hosted IPL for 4 consecutive seasons.
- In 2013, she met Prince Charles during his visit to India.