Siddharth Mallya Height, Weight, Age, Affairs, Biography
|Real Name||Siddharth Mallya|
|Nickname||Sid, This Prince of Good Times|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 178 cm
in meters- 1.78 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 10”
|Weight||in Kilograms- 77 kg
in Pounds- 170 lbs
|Body Measurements||– Chest: 42 Inches
– Waist: 32 Inches
– Biceps: 14 Inches
|Date of Birth||7 May 1987|
|Age (as in 2018)||31 Years|
|Birth Place||Los Angeles, California|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Taurus|
|Hometown||England, United Kingdom|
|School||Papplewick School, Ascot, England|
|College||Wellington College, Berkshire, England
Mary University of London, London
|Educational Qualifications||Bachelor of Business Management (BBM)|
|Debut||Film: Brahman Naman (2016)
TV: The Hunt for the Kingfisher Calendar Girl (as a judge, 2011)
|Family||Father– Vijay Mallya (Businessman)
Mother– Samira Tyabjee Mallya (Former air-hostess)
Sisters– Leila Mallya (Step-sister), Tanya Mallya (Half-sister), Leanna Mallya (Half-sister)
|Favourite Food||Chicken dishes|
|Favourite Actor||Ryan Reynolds, Ryan Gosling, Bradley Cooper|
|Favourite Actress||Deepika Padukone and Nargis Fakhri|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Angela Johnson (Model)
Deepika Padukone (Actress)
Sophie Chaudhary (Actress)
Sharmila Nicollet (Golfer)
|Relationship Status||Not Known|
Facts about Siddharth Mallya
- Does Siddharth Mallya smoke?: Not Known
- Does Siddharth Mallya drink alcohol?: Yes
- Siddharth is the son of business tycoon Vijay Mallya and his first wife Samira Tyabjee.
- Earlier, he used to be a bit fat, but now he has transformed from fat to fit.
- He started his career by working for Diageo (alcohol company), as an assistant brand manager in Guinness (beer company).
- In 2010, he was appointed as the director of the IPL cricket team Royal Challengers Bangalore (RCB).
- In 2012, he was one of the Top 5 celebrities among India’s Sexiest Bachelor.
- During his relationship with Deepika Padukone, he gifted her a luxurious flat worth 16 crores in Prabhadevi, Mumbai.
- Deepika Padukone ended her relationship with him by saying that “first he insisted we travel by auto-rickshaw instead of the Mercedes Benz, then when I asked him for a dress, he took me to a low end bazaar with an end-of-season sale offer and bargained like crazy for the one top he finally bought; I was so embarrassed! Asking me to pick up the tab after our meal at the Taj was the last straw! This is not on yaa”. After which he replied by saying “I told her I’ll return the cash after the government bails out dad. But she just wouldn’t listen! Crazy female!”