Umesh Yadav Height, Weight, Age, Wife, Biography
|Real Name||Umesh Kumar Tilak Yadav|
|Nickname||Vidarbha Hurricane and Babloo|
|Profession||Indian Cricketer (Fast bowler)|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 178 cm
in meters- 1.78 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 10”
|Weight||in Kilograms- 75 kg
in Pounds- 165 lbs
|Body Measurements||– Chest: 40 Inches
– Waist: 32 Inches
– Biceps: 14 Inches
|International Debut||Test– 6 November 2011 vs West Indies in Delhi
ODI– 28 May 2010 vs Zimbabwe in Bulawayo
T20– 7 August 2012 vs Sri Lanka in Pallekele
|Coach/Mentor||Subroto Banerjee and Pritam Ghande|
#19(IPL, County Cricket)
|Domestic/State Team||India, Delhi Daredevils, Kolkata Knight Riders, Vidarbha|
|Nature on field||Aggressive|
|Likes to play against||Pakistan and Australia|
|Records (main ones)||• He is the 1st player from Vidarbha area of Maharashtra to play for Indian Team.
• Fastest bowl delivered by him was 155.5 km/hr against Sri Lanka.
• He was the highest wicket taker for India in the ICC World Cup 2015 with 18 wickets.
|Career Turning Point||His performance in the 2007-08 T20 tournament for Air India.|
|Date of Birth||25 October 1987|
|Age (as in 2018)||31 Years|
|Birth Place||Nagpur, Maharashtra, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Scorpio|
|Hometown||Pokharbhinda Lala(Baraipur Lala), Govindpur, Deoria, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|School||Government Higher Secondary School, Walani|
|Family||Father– Tilak Yadav (Coal-mine worker)
Mother– Late Kishori Devi
Brother– Ramesh Yadav and 1 more (Elder)
Sister– 1 (Elder)
|Favourite Cricketer||Batsman: Virat Kohli and Sachin Tendulkar
Bowler: Zaheer Khan, Gleen McGrath and Dale Steyn
|Favourite Actor||Amitabh Bachchan and Shah Rukh Khan|
|Girls, Family & More|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Tanya Wadhwa (Fashion designer)|
|Wife||Tanya Wadhwa (Fashion designer)|
Facts about Umesh Yadav
- Does Umesh Yadav smoke?: No
- Does Umesh Yadav drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Umesh initially wanted to join Indian Army, but after the rejection from there, he applied for police constable’s job but missed out the opportunity by just 2 points.
- After all that failure, played some local cricket tournaments and earned a chance to play for Vidarbha Gymkhana with his performance.
- His father used to work in Khaperkheda in coal mines in Khaperkheda, Nagpur.
- During his early days in cricket, he wanted to graduate in commerce but he couldn’t find out time to do so.
- He took the priceless wickets of Rahul Dravid and VVS Laxman in the 2008 Duleep Trophy.
- During the 2011-12 Australia series, he took 14 wickets, with an average speed of 145 km/hr.
- Pritam Ghande the Vidarbha cricket team captain, who helped him to play for Air India in his early cricket days took 340 wickets in domestic cricket but never got the chance to play for India.
- In 2011, his mother Kishori Devi died due to diabetes, whose expensive treatment his family could afford.